Sunday, July 12, 2009

July 11, 2009 It was humid...

I went to a arm of Otaki river. This river streams into Miura pond.
As usual I started from early morning and approached a destination
by bicycle.

On this day, I used a medium flex's rod. I only caught a small
fish. But I felt as if it a big fish!

BTW, I met a Japanese serow at the headwater of this river. She/He
ran away along with the river... So, a point of fishes were spoiled...
And I watched a small black bear.

[Mt. Ontake and Miura pond]


[The map of Miura experimental forest]


[My tackle, Orvis trident and Hardy Marquis.]


[The headwater]


[Yamato iwana]


[I don't know this flower's name]


[A flat stream]


[Amago]


[A DoCoMo's cell phone is available. Also AU is OK.
The location is approximately "N35 49.268 E137 22.837". ]

No comments: